Empowered voices of young women to advocate for their rights
- Empowered voices of young women to advocate for their rights
- To economically empower young women in rural and urban communities.
- To create awareness to end violence against women
- To support entrepreneurship training of unemployed women and youth
- To sensitize the community on the role of education in community development.
- To promote holistic socio-economic empowerment for the needy communities.
- To promote health campaigns such as breast/cervical cancer sensitization, screening and
treatment, HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns etc.
- To provide a platform for talent development.
- To provide financial support to small business as start-up capital.
Our strategy has been to advocate for the health rights of the vulnerable women through
economic empowerment, capacity building, livelihood development and provision of
small self-help grants.
The Organization has previously worked in 32 villages in Katabi Town Council and has had
partnerships with over 15 women groups in the area.
It has registered several successful projects some of which include: The Katabi safe motherhood campaign.
The HIV/AIDS campaigns in Entebbe schools and the Food security, nutrition, and livelihood improvement
project in Bunono Village.